'26 inch Aluminium Mountain Bike Dirt Bike CHRISSON Rubby with Matt Black 24g Acera 2016
- Product Code: B01KV487HW
- Brand: CHRISSON
- Aluminium 7005 dirt frame in matt with base coat decoration/Frame Height: 36 cm
- Shimano 24 speed Shimano Acera Schaltung/St EF thumb switch
- Suspension fork XCM of Suntour with an 80 mm suspension travel/Tyres Schwalbe Germany/FOV stem and handlebar
- Disc brakes with Shimano BRM375/Aluminium hubs to Shimano RM33 centre lock
- Aero rims with 4x9 spoke/Saddle LIBERTY made in Italy/Weight: Legendary 13,9kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 15 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our
- ASIN: B01KV487HW
Chrisson Rubby - An aluminium MTB Dirt Bike with character.
Some highlights: Aluminium 7005 dirt frame in matte with basecoat decorations (real elegant look),
Incredible look, tyre from Schwalbe, Shimano Acera 24 gears Shimano disc brakes with center lock,
FOV handlebar and stem, DD handles Easy to take with you wherever you're going, top.
Recommended for a body size between 1 M35 and 1 m75.
Frame: Aluminium 7005 dirt frame/36 cm
Fork: Suntour SF16 seat XCT DS26 'suspension fork
Control set: Neco H142 1 1/8
Chain wheel: shimano M131 24/34/42 teeth Aluminium, 170 mm
Chain: KMC Z72
Pedals: FEIMIN 945 Aluminium 'body
Front Derailleur: Shimano TX50
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera M360 BL
Shift lever: Shimano ST EF51 3 x 8 gears
Idle: Shimano HG31 Hyperglide cassette
Rims: Chrisson Aluminium Aero
Spokes: slee Black 4x9
Tyres: Schwalbe Rapid Rob Stripes 26 x 2.25
Handlebar: Zoom Mountain 153 FOV oversized 600 mm/31.8 mm
Handle: Herrmans DD15 made in Finland
Stem: Zoom 345 FOV/Aluminium 4 screws
Saddle: Liberty From Montegrappa
Seat post: Zoom Alu 300 mm/27.2 mm
Seat Clamp: Promax aluminium
Front Hub: Shimano HN RM33 front in black
Rear Hub: Shimano HN-M750MBB (RM33 only in black
Front Wheel Brake: Shimano BRM 375 disc brake with 160 mm rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano BRM 375 disc brake with 160 mm rotor
Brake lever: Shimano ST EF51
Packaging: 100% Brand New and in original packaging.
To avoid any transport damage, our bicycles are not guaranteed to be 100%, but to 85% pre-assembled.
All you have to do is handlebars, pedals and wheels and saddle. In rare cases also easy to adjusting the position of the brakes and/or why not consider the switch is required.
A Installation Instructions (cannot guarantee instructions are in English) is available in electronic form (PDF) sent by email.