Zombie Boy's Huck Dirt Jump Bike - Black, 24 Inch
- Product Code: B00HPYQILY
- Brand: Zombie
- Dirt-jump with a strong Hi-Tensile steel frame finished in matt black
- Alloy V-brakes with two finger alloy brake levers
- Whilst front and rear disc-mounts keep the options open for future upgrading
- Alloy A-head stem and front-facing clamp, coupled with low-braced dirt bars and green ribbed grips for ultimate handling
- Small and lightweight 25-9 gearing driven by a KT branded 14mm alloy rear hub with integrated 9T freewheel
- 24 Inch deep section double-wall wheel rims
- Boxed-product Weight: 18 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our
- Manufacturer reference: 228/6767
- ASIN: B00HPYQILY
Whether new to riding BMX or a die-hard returning to form, Zombie is the brand to get you out riding in the street, parks, trails or wherever takes your fancy. Zombie fills the void between myth and reality, by designing credible bikes at an affordable price. We are happy to be a bit different, to stand out from the crowd and rise to a different level. Zombie also revives the art of dirt with a range of junior and adult dirt jump bikes to keep you riding past the apocalypse.
Please note that this bicycle is part assembled on delivery and therefore you will be required to fit certain parts and make setup adjustments to components such as the gears and brakes prior to use and also on an ongoing basis for maintenance purposes.
BMX bikes traditionally have 20" wheels and a single gear. Built to be strong, agile and low maintenance BMX's use simple to maintain components meaning that whether you are planning to ride in the skate park, on a trail or just in the streets, BMX's are great fun and provide hours of entertainment.
BMX frames are usually made from Hi-tensile Steel or Chromoly steel as it is hard wearing and matches the demands of the rider. If you want to avoid your brake cables snagging, then choose a bike with a "Gyro" or "Rotor" as these allow the handlebars to be spun through 360 degrees without snagging the cables. Stunt pegs are often fitted to BMX's when bought and many bikes can be upgraded by attaching additional stunt pegs later.
If you intend to use a BMX for tricks and jumps* the strong wheels are a must. Double-wall rims add extra strength to the wheel rim, as does additional spokes, whilst alloy wheel rims will help to reduce weight compared to steel wheel rims. There are many different types of brakes used on BMX bikes but 'U'-brakes are considered to be the most credible on BMX's as they are low-profile and efficient so do not get in the way of the rider.
continuity 2014See all Product description