AWE® AWESpeedTM FREE 5 YEAR CRASH REPLACEMENT* In Mould Adult Mens Road Cycling Helmet 58-61cm Neon
- Product Code: B018W6CZHE
- Brand: AWE
- HELMET SIZE: 58-61cm. A Unisize Adjustment Headlock System At The Rear Of The Helmet Allows You To Make The Helmet The Perfect Fit Yourself. This Is Also On A Adjustable Slider that Slides Up And Down For Finding The Most Comfortable Fit. Side Straps Will Increase/Decrease The Size To Your Liking
- VENTILATION: There Are An Amazing 32 Air Vents for maximum cooling (Including 8 Rear). Front Mesh Is Attached To The Front Vents For Prevention Of Bee And Wasp Stings
- MATERIAL: Its In-Mould Construction fuses the Polycarbonate Outer Shell With The Helmets Absorbing EPS Foam Inner Core, giving an exceptionally Lightweight and Strong Helmet. Dual-density EPS liner.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Incredible lightweight material = 266g Making This Hardly Noticeable Whilst Cycling
- TESTING APPROVAL: Conforms to Europen CE-EN 1078 and the much tougher USA helmet Safety regulations CPSC to ensure maximum safety! FASHIONABLE: The Dynamic And Sleek Looking Design Of This Helmet Makes It Stand Out From Any Other On The Market. BEWARE: Far Eastern suppliers using CE Certified copies, Our Models are CE EN1078 TUV tested and certification issued from TUV Germany, guaranteed to conform to CE EN1078
- Product Dimensions: 29.4 x 23.2 x 16.8 cm ; 499 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our
- Manufacturer reference: LYSB018W6CZHE-SPRTSEQIP
- ASIN: B018W6CZHE
AWE® AWESpeedTM In-Mould Construction fuses the Polycarbonate Outer Shell With The Helmets Absorbing EPS Foam Inner Core, giving an exceptionally Lightweight and Strong Helmet. Its Mega Cool 32 Vents Pushes Fresh Air In and Pulls Stale and Warm Air Out, Keeping Your Head Cool At All Time Weight 266gms, Conforms to CE EN 1078 Standards, TUV Tested
AWE 5 YEAR CRASH REPLACEMENT
The AWE® helmet has been designed to absorb impact damage and shock resulting from the kinetic force of a fall, the helmet may well suffer partial or total destruction, or a fracture or breakage of the shell. Should this unlikely event happen the helmet can no longer be used, even if the surface of the helmet appears to be intact, the helmet for safety reasons should be replaced.
* = AWE Helmets offer a unique 5 year crash replacement policy only on the original helmet purchase, i.e. this is not available on any replacement helmet already discounted as a result of the crash replacement offer. The scheme offers customers the chance to replace their helmet at a 50% discount off their original purchase price, proof of purchase is required. Carriage charges must be paid by the customer and will be advised prior to any replacement.
NB: AWE helmets will only offer the warranty on helmets that have been genuinely crash damaged in a genuine nature and reserve the right to inspect crash damage, any crash replacement helmet will be strictly at the company's discretion only. General wear and tear are not covered by the crash replacement policy. The helmet once replaced will not be subject to any crash replacement policy.